Lights/Outlets/Plumbing
Drywall
Install Windows
Finish Drywall
Paint
Redo hardwood/Trim/Doors - We'll probably be going with carpet now from the damage that came from jacking up the floor and the cutting of hardwood done when adding new vents.
Install Vanity/Shower/Mirror/Fixtures
Here is an example of the windows and grille option that we chose:
I think this option will look nice! This style has always been my absolute favorite. I really can't wait to get moving. JP has set the move in date to the middle of March but I honestly don't see that happening, so aiming for the end of the month? I think that's probably pushing it too unless we really get a move on things. I can't wait to get painting and cleaning and decorating. Start the process of making it into a home.
Hopefully next time I post there will be some noticeable progress!

No comments:
Post a Comment