Well my friends, plans took a total change of direction. There is no longer a kitchen and there are no longer walls in some areas! JP decided that it would just be easier to tear out all plaster that would eventually be coming out now since it is such a dirty, dusty, mess to do. So all things have been put on hold lately. I was going to start painting once the bedroom and master bathroom were done. But now since there's going to be more dirty, dusty drywalling, we're holding off painting. Not really a big deal though; my philosophy is that I don't want the pretty and newly painted walls to become layered in a thick of dust just to be cleaned off again.
Here are a few pictures of what's going on inside right now.
Here is the bedroom that is half finished:
And here are some different views of the kitchen/second bedroom, soon to be main bathroom, remodel:
Kind of feels like a lot of unfinished business... but slowly and surely it's coming along and I'm liking where it's going :-).
No comments:
Post a Comment