It's finals week, finally! I've been up to my eyes in studying so there's been no time for blogging. Progress is being made at the house and I'm going Friday to get some more pictures. With planting season arriving I'm not sure how the whole house project is going to go. I'm guessing the process is going to get even slower, but surely it will get done. I just want to not be able to see through walls anymore. All of the walls are outlined, now we just need to hand dry wall. We made the opening bigger between the dining room and kitchen hoping to open it up a little more since the kitchen doesn't get much light.
Hopefully next week I'll have some more pictures and a better update. On the agenda for this weekend is picking out showers and bathtubs :)
Have a great weekend!
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment