So, I've been slacking major time. Those pictures I said I would put up of the outside of the house a long time ago, I just uploaded to my computer this morning. The housework has been kind of sporadic with farming season but I managed to sneak over on Friday and get some pictures of the progress. Things keep getting ripped out, but I finally feel like we're going to start getting things put back together now :) I realized now that I took pictures of the outside before I cleaned up so now the outside is a little spruced up, but definitely not anywhere near finished. Enough with words, more progress pictures!
Here are a couple views from the back door (note that the floor is
definitely slanting...):
Here is the progress on the kitchen rip-out. I believe we're going for kitchen cabinet designing this week or next (yay!!):
And here's looking through walls into the main bathroom:
I'm really hoping that there's walls next time I post. Still a lot of work to come but I'm very excited about the progress. Some major things right now are getting the chimney knocked out, getting the tub and shower ordered, designing the kitchen, and deciding on flooring. I can't wait!
Happy Monday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment