Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Little

So planting season has finally ended for our crew.  It's a happy day for this girl; it means more attention on the house since there aren't so many other distractions.  Not much has gone on down at the house but a few little things that needed to be done.  The floor in the entry way that was sloping major time is now non-existant.  Every little bit of progress that we get, I am savoring.  I'm so ready to start cleaning and painting and decorating :-)

Here is the entry way floor, or lack-there-of:


So, it's looking a little gross.  But it's ugly before it gets pretty!

On another note: this weekend is a fun little camping trip.  I'm excited to get-away!  I'm going to be making Cheddar Bacon Dip and Cake Batter Dip.  I'll do a little blog post about them and I'll post about how they went over.

Have a great week and relaxing Memorial weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment